Sean Culliton has been admitted to practice law in Florida since 1993. During that time he has represented hundreds of working men and women in their disputes with the employer and their employer’s insurance companies.
- Sean authored a portion of the Florida Bar’s Workers’ Compensation Practice and Procedure. A practice manual for attorneys who represent both employers and injured workers.
- Sean is the past vice-president and treasurer of the Florida Workers’ Advocates (FWA). In this capacity he lobbied lawmakers regarding new legislation and drafted proposed laws.
- Sean has lectured to hundreds of other attorneys regarding the handling of cases for injured workers in Florida.
- Sean represented employees of the Leon County School Board in their action for unpaid overtime.
- Sean represented social workers in a successful overtime lawsuit which went to trial in Pensacola, Florida.
- Sean is admitted in the Federal District Courts for the Northern and Middle Districts of Florida.
- Sean is a member of the Florida Chapter of the National Employment Lawyer’s Association.